Friday, April 4, 2008

Trans

Radioscopie De Jacques Chancel: Salvador Dali-interview
1.
The president,
Three normal pastors
Tele it is Pluto at this point.
Fantastic of the world magnificent can to your decision on something wet musical the dead animated solitary explanation with the foreign embassy.
It was open to the plan at one million dollars
Try the dance the checks of philosophy and the priced goblins,
The large Spanish restaurant
Without photography France was calculated.
On top of the calculations, the photography was column by column in the tabloids in reality it was the world.
WHY? Because the photograph is quick, it's of land,
We are faster and faster the avenue of Velasquez.

2.
The contract posed a question; it is the contract that is completely for me.
I got to the library and I find sublime ridicule in the architecture and on the letters,
I prepare the constant road,
The costume of the prune with crayons and the three princed (or knighted) with a wounded critic.

3.
He is a clone.
A clone is you.
I heard the voice and I assumed that you, wait, OK you could be the counter of the world, for me,
I sell many things,
With discs like a brush probably with others the American brown dogs, the plain air and the knock,
ENTER,
May I show you a photograph of the door, the telephone is also in this photograph.

4.
Ah, my. Inside,
Outside, I don’t know what to say.
It is of me, totally a souvenir of optics,
Sigmund Freud is an expression of moving quickly as you see in commercial discos in Rio de Janeiro,
I said I would use drugs and pens or pencils but the initials of my very friends, john Lennon, Santiago Depustela, they are very much drugs, absolutely.

No comments: